Drain Cleaning Service in Dallas, TX
Reeves Family Plumbing Company in Dallas provides fast drain cleaning services. Our plumbing company has handled every kind of clogged drain since 1960. Our plumbers work within a tradition that stresses fast and courteous service. Our #1 source of business is returning clients and referrals. While over 50 years of excellent service should speak for itself, we let our plumbing services do the talking.
Drain Clog Causes
- Household Debris: The most common culprits clogging drains in the DFW area are grease, soap, and hair. Over a long enough period of time your drain will eventually clog. If you think of the soap and hair alone it’s a small wonder that you don’t have a clogged drain every other week. That is why it is important to schedule regular drain cleaning services.
- Manmade Obstruction: Soap and hair aren’t the only things that cause drain clogs. Every once in a while something gets flushed or accidentally falls down the drain. And then there are the kids. Those curious little angels will send anything down the drain, and that means clogs later.
Drain Cleaning Services
- Drain Snaking: Snaking a drain is one of the most common approaches used to repair clogged drains. Snakes are also one of the most effective drain cleaning tools. Snakes can clear obstructions that range from hair and soap to rubber duckies.
- Hydro Jetting: Hydro jet drain snakes clear the toughest clogs as well as keep drains clean. A hydro jet blasts the walls of your drain clean with high pressure water. Tough soap and grease clogs are no match for hydro jetting.
- Video Camera Inspection: Pinpointing the cause of the clogged drain makes the job go that much faster. Our state of the art video camera inspection equipment is fed down the drain line until the source of the clog is settle. Video camera observation equipment can also be employed to verify that drain is free of clogs further down the line.