Thorough Dallas Clogged Toilet Repair Service Company
Don’t let a clogged toilet put a damper on your day and disrupt your daily routine. Call (972) 247-3763 for fast, effective clogged toilet repair services from the trained and experienced experts at Reeves Family Plumbing. Take advantage of our exclusive online deals and coupons to save on your next plumbing project.
Nothing gives homeowners a headache faster than a clogged toilet. Overflowing water, foul odors and an unpleasant mess are all things that no Dallas, TX homeowner wants to deal with. At Reeves Family Plumbing, we take the stress out of handling clogged toilet situations by providing fast, efficient clogged toilet repair services.
Check out our latest reviews to see how we’ve helped homeowners just like you with their own plumbing problems.
What Causes Clogged Toilets?
Blockages and clogs commonly affect your toilet for two main reasons. Both types of clogs are often caused by children; however, the way we go about repairing them is often different. The two main types of blockages include:
Simple Clogs: These clogs are caused by organic debris or other built-up material collecting in the toilet drain. Some examples of simple clogs include an excessive amount of toilet paper or flushing non-water soluble items such as diapers down the toilet.
Foreign Objects: When children are young, the toilet is often an enticing object to experiment with. It’s not uncommon to find toys, toothbrushes and even shampoo bottles flushed down the toilet by a child who simply wanted to see what would happen.
Reeves Family Plumbing has the equipment and experience necessary to clear any obstruction in your toilet, so you can go back to normal as quickly as possible.
How to Prevent Toilet Clogs
Spending money on frequent clogged toilet service calls is not an ideal situation. Try these effective tips and tricks to prevent clogged toilets in your home:
- Place a garbage can next to the toilet for non-water soluble and personal care items that should not be flushed.
- Install a childproof lock on the toilet if you have small children to prevent foreign objects from entering the toilet.
- Purchase a thinner ply toilet paper.
- Use less toilet paper if possible.
- Flush twice if needed.
Benefits of a Brand New Toilet
Investing in a brand new toilet comes with its fair share of benefits:
- Efficiency: Toilets account for a significant percentage of water usage in your home. One of the most obvious benefits of investing in a new toilet is less water usage. Newer toilet models are much more efficient and designed to minimize water usage. Installing a new standard toilet today can slash your water use by up to 40%. Newer high-efficiency and ultra-low-flush toilet models can use as little as 1.28 gallons per flush.
- No repairs any time soon: Whether your toilet has been giving you intermittent trouble over the years or costing you plenty of cash in clogged toilet repairs, a new toilet can put an end to your struggles. Occasional leaks and clogs can add up in terms of repair costs. Similarly, issues such as a damaged floor seal or cracked tank can render your toilet unusable, forcing you to repair or replace it to prevent water damage and restore function. Rather than continuing to spend time and money on a troublesome toilet, get a permanent solution by investing in a new unit that will continue to function for years without any issues.
- Aesthetically pleasing: Today, toilets come in a wide range of designs, from those with classical rounded features to low profile toilets designed to maximize space in the bathroom. Investing in a new toilet will allow you to pick your own style.
Working With Us Is Easy!
Our team prides itself on solving your plumbing issues quickly and accurately. When you work with us, you can expect hassle-free service from start to finish! Why else do our customers choose us over other plumbers in town?
Family Owned and Operated Since 1960: As a family owned business, we understand the importance of protecting your family with quality plumbing work.
We Value Repeat Customers: Our number one source of work is returning customers because we value our clients and provide consistently reliable work.
Fast Turnarounds: We’ll never keep you waiting. Our fast turnarounds ensure you can get back to the important things in life.
A+ BBB Rating: The reviews and feedback speak for themselves, we are proud to maintain positive and consistent reviews throughout the community.
If a clogged toilet emergency has you pulling out your hair, don’t stress, give us a call. For professional clogged toilet repair in Dallas, TX, call (972) 247-3763 today and speak with one of our courteous and friendly experts.