Expert Dallas Sewer Line Leak Repair Services
Sewer line leaks are a headache for homeowners. The next time you are experiencing a problem with your sewer line, call (972) 247-3763 and speak with the experts at Reeves Family Plumbing, the plumbing company your neighbors turn to for a fast and effective solution. Save on your next plumbing repair or installation with our latest coupons and sales.
A healthy and safe plumbing system is dependent on a sewer line that’s in good condition. Over the years, it’s common to require sewer line service to repair or even replace portions of the line. At Reeves Family Plumbing, we carefully assess your line and recommend sewer repair or installation services designed to make the system more efficient and reliable for homeowners in Dallas, TX.
Curious what your neighbors think? Read our latest reviews and customer comments to find out what you can really expect from us.
Signs you Need Sewer Pipe Repair or Replacement Services
If there were ever a silver lining to requiring Dallas sewer line repair, it’s the fact that sewer leaks and problems within the line are easily detected, even by an untrained eye. Some of the most common signs and symptoms of needing sewer leak repair include:
- Foul odors coming from the drains or toilet.
- Debris such as twigs, dirt, and roots backwashing into your sink or toilet.
- Slow-moving or standing water in your sinks or tub.
- Overflowing toilets.
- Toilets that have trouble refilling after getting flushed.
What Causes Sewer Line Problems?
Dallas sewer line replacement and sewer line repair service are often caused by one or more of the following issues:
Roots: Tree roots close to the sewer line will burst through the line in search of a fresh source of water.
Temperature Spikes: A significant spike in the temperature may cause the ground to shift, disconnecting or disrupting the sewer line.
Old, Outdated Pipes: Old pipes are prone to deteriorate. This process is sped up with the use of chemical drain cleaners.
Reeves Family Plumbing is your local plumbing contractor ready to address any sewer line issues to get you back to normal as quickly as possible.
How to Prevent Sewer Line Leaks
Your sewer line can start leaking in several different ways. Here are important damages to watch out for and some of the ways you can avoid them to preserve the integrity of your sewer line.
- Plant root damage: Although your sewer line is buried underground, tree roots may surround the pipe in search of water and possibly break into it causing leaks. To protect your sewer line from damage by plant roots and avoid expensive sewer line repair, create a barrier between the trees/bushes and the line. The barrier can be physical in the form of a metal or wooden wall running along the surface of your mainline, or chemical in the form of potassium hydroxide or copper sulfate.
- Excavation damage: Running heavy machinery over the top of a sewer line could transfer pressure to the pipe below the soil, possibly collapsing it and leading to leaks. To prevent this, consult blueprints and permit documents to locate your sewer line so you can avoid running heavy machinery over it.
- Sediment damage: While tap water may appear clear, it often contains trace amounts of suspended sediments. These sediments may not be harmful to your health but can wreak havoc on your plumbing system. Over time, sediments can build up leading to a burst sewer line. You can prevent this by hiring an experienced sewer line repair company to remove sediment from the main sewer line using a hydro-jet process.
Work With the Best!
If you’re looking to have a sewer leak repaired in the Dallas area, there’s no better team to call than Reeves Family Plumbing. Our technicians pride themselves on providing expert craftsmanship and exceptional customer care. Call today and experience all the benefits of working with one of the most reputable plumbing companies in town.
Family Owned and Operated: As a family owned and operated business, we know what your family needs and we’re prepared to provide it at a competitive price.
Valued Repeat Customers: Our number one source of business is repeat customers because we always provide solid, consistent work.
Fast Turnarounds: You will spend more time on the important things in life with our efficient service and fast turnarounds.
We Keep You Updated: You will never wonder where we are or when we’ll arrive because we always call when we’re on the way.
Available 24/7: In case of a plumbing emergency, our technicians are on call 24/7.
Trust us for all your sewer line installation and repair service needs. Our trained, experienced technicians will make sure your sewer line is running smoothly. Call (972) 247-3763 to schedule an appointment in Dallas, TX today.