Respected Whole House Repiping Services in Dallas
Is it time to repipe your home? Don’t shy away from this necessary service. For easy, cost-effective repiping services, call (972) 247-3763 and schedule an appointment with the friendly, qualified plumbing contractor your neighbors trust, Reeves Family Plumbing. Save instantly on your next service call with our exclusive online coupons and special promotions.
Many Dallas, TX homeowners avoid investing in repiping services because of the perceived cost and hassle associated with it. But there are many instances when a repipe is the best option for your home. At Reeves Family Plumbing, we will carefully assess your home plumbing system and determine whether you need to invest in repipe services or if we can safely and effectively repair the issue instead.
Read our latest reviews to see what your friends and neighbors in Dallas are saying about us.
Signs You Need Repiping Services
Small leaks and minor problems with your pipes are often simply repaired by patching the issue. However, with major issues, it’s often more beneficial in the long run to repipe. Repiping is considered a large construction job, which is why many homeowners try to avoid it for as long as possible. The experts at Reeves Family Plumbing have the expertise and equipment to execute a large-scale repiping job and ensure you will be free of pipe issues for years to come.
Some signs that repiping is necessary include:
- Noticing a change in the color of the water.
- Changes in water pressure.
- Rising water bills.
- Strange smells coming from the water.
Is PEX or Copper the Best Choice for Repiping?
The two piping materials recommended by professionals include PEX and copper. Both materials offer benefits that may work best in your home. But the final choice comes down to the unique preference of the customer. Here are some of the biggest differences between the two:
- Made from a flexible material that is easy to install and inexpensive.
- Resistant to acidic substances and freezing.
- Cannot be directly connected to a water heater.
- Harmed by UV light, so it cannot be used outside.
- Made from a sturdy material that will not sag.
- Lasts longer than PEX.
- The upfront cost to install it is higher than PEX.
Benefits of Repiping a House
Repiping your home comes with wide-ranging benefits including:
- Improved water pressure: A worn-out plumbing system is likely to have low water pressure due to corroded pipes. Replacing old pipes with new PEX or copper piping can improve water pressure, allowing you to enjoy better flowing water in sinks and showers.
- Safer plumbing system: One of the most significant dangers of older pipes is rust because it can cause health complications when consumed. Newer piping options can provide a constant supply of clean and safe water. PEX pipes, for example, are resistant to rust and designed to fight the growth of bacteria.
- Prevent plumbing leaks: Old pipes are more likely to leak – possibly leading to mold growth and water damage. Repiping your house can provide you with new leak-proof pipes that are more resistant to freeze damage, saving you costs on repairs.
- Increase home value: Repiping your home increases its value and appeal. Should you put your house on the market, buyers will be happy to pay more for the added peace of mind and sense of security. Good water pressure can also be a good selling point.
- Savings: Leaky pipes force you to spend on repairs. If this is a recurring problem, you could end up spending loads of cash on maintenance. Repiping can help you save the money that you would have otherwise spent to ensure your pipes are in good condition.
What to Expect When You Call
In addition to providing comprehensive service, we also include the following unique features and benefits on every call:
Family Owned and Operated: From our family to yours, we promise to provide quality, cost-effective service.
Valuing Repeat Customers: Our number one source of business is repeat customers because we are always dependable and consistent.
HUB Certified Woman-Owned Business: We represent a unique perspective in the plumbing industry that serves to benefit our customers.
We Always Call Before Arriving: You will never wonder where we are or when we’ll arrive because we always call when we are en route to your home.
Available 24/7: Our technicians are on call 24/7 to protect your family and home in case of a plumbing emergency.
Don’t let the thought of repiping your home intimidate you. Call (972) 247-3763 for easy, cost-effective repiping services in Dallas, TX today from your trusted local plumbing company. Book an appointment with us and find out why more homeowners trust us with their repiping.