Fast, Cost-Effective Sewer Camera Inspection & Video Inspection Services in Dallas
Save money and eliminate the guesswork on your next sewer line repair by having a plumbing contractor inspect the inside of the pipe first. Call (972) 247-3763 for trusted sewer camera video inspection services from Reeves Family Plumbing today. Download our current deals and coupons to save on your next plumbing project.
Diagnosing drain and sewer problems is tricky because we often cannot see inside the drain or sewer line. These are small areas that are dark and very difficult to access if you don’t have the right tools. At Reeves Family Plumbing, we work with innovative technology to help our technicians make fast and efficient decisions about your drains. Our sewer camera inspection service is ideal for quickly seeing what’s happening inside the drain to make an accurate diagnosis right away.
To see what other Dallas, TX homeowners think about us, read our latest reviews and customer feedback.
How Does Sewer Camera Inspection Work?
When we need to diagnose a sewer or drain problem, we rely on video camera inspections to see inside the pipe and make an accurate diagnosis. This innovative technology consists of a small camera mounted on the end of a flexible rod. The rod fits inside the drain or sewer and is able to travel through the pipe while transmitting video back to the technician in real-time. Since the technician can see what’s happening, they can move the camera to show sections of the pipe that may be damaged, leaking or clogged. The camera also records a digital copy of the session in case the technician needs to revisit it later.
Sewer inspections allow the technician to adequately understand the scope of the damage before they begin their work, resulting in faster, more efficient repair services.
What Are the Benefits of a Sewer Camera Inspection?
There are many benefits to sewer video inspection services. The biggest advantages include:
- Eliminating the guesswork involved with diagnosing sewer and drain problems.
- Ensuring the correct repair is chosen right from the beginning.
- Saving the homeowner time and money on their repair.
- Spotting sewer and drain problems before they begin to present symptoms.
- Finding lost items such as wedding rings in the drain.
Reeves Family Plumbing is your local plumbing company providing thorough sewer camera inspections, which allows you to make an informed decision when it comes to repairs.
What a Sewer Camera Inspection Can’t Do
Despite the numerous benefits of a sewer camera inspection, there are several limitations to what the camera can see inside your sewer lines. One thing a sewer camera cannot do is to locate leaks.
While they’re useful as secondary tools in leak location testing, a sewer camera by itself cannot be used to find a leak or determine if you have a leak. Here are some of the reasons why a sewer camera inspection cannot locate a leak.
- A leak is water escaping the drains through a crack, hole or break. Since the camera is inside the pipe, it cannot see outside the pipe. This means that it cannot detect if anything is leaking outside the pipe.
- The plumber will be looking at a monitor display to interpret or guess what the camera “sees.” While they might suspect something that looks like a crack, hole or break, it’s important to keep in mind that with all the waste and gunk that typically goes through your sewer system, it can be hard to tell if there’s a leak based solely on what can be seen on the monitor.
- Most sewer pipes are made from either PVC or cast iron. Both are thick-walled pipes. So, something that may seem like a crack, break or hole possibly doesn’t go all the way through the pipe because the pipes have thick walls.
Quality workmanship and world-class customer service are what we’re known for! When you choose to work with Reeves Family Plumbing, you can rest assured knowing you’re receiving the very best.
Family Owned and Operated: As a family-owned business, it’s our goal to keep your family protected with the same services we would use ourselves.
Fast Turnarounds: Homeowners can get back to the important things in life with our fast, efficient service.
A+ Rating with the BBB: Community organizations and third-party rating companies agree that our service is top-quality.
HUB Certified Woman-Owned Business: With a unique perspective in this industry, our customers benefit from our passion and drive.
Stop wasting time wondering what’s going on in your drains. Call (972) 247-3763 for fast and accurate diagnostics with professional sewer video inspection. Our certified technicians will help save Dallas, TX homeowners time and money.