Complete Tankless Water Heater Repair & Installation Services in Dallas
Enjoy the convenience and efficiency of a tankless water heater. Call (972) 247-3763 and talk to the specialists at Reeves Family Plumbing about our experienced tankless water heater services. From repair to installation, we are the plumbing company your neighbors call! Save even more on your next plumbing project with our current coupons and special offers.
Are you tired of relying on an old-fashioned traditional water heater? Are you looking to save space in your basement or furnace room? At Reeves Family Plumbing, we have the solution. Tankless water heater installation is growing in popularity with Dallas, TX homeowners for many reasons. Ask us about these innovative appliances today and find out if a tankless water heater is right for you.
Read our latest reviews to see what your friends and neighbors really think of us.
How Do Tankless Units Work?
Tankless water heaters are often sometimes referred to as an on-demand water heater. These units do not work like traditional water heaters. Instead of heating a large water tank before getting your hot water, a tankless system heats the water as it passes through your plumbing.
When hot water is requested at the tap, a series of high-efficiency heating elements turn on inside the unit. As the water passes, it heats up, giving you hot water whenever you need it.
Reeves Family Plumbing is happy to repair and service a variety of leading tankless water heater brands, as well as supplying new units for installation, if you’d like to convert from a tanked to a tankless system.
Benefits of a Tankless Water Heater
Dallas tankless water heater installation is gaining popularity among homeowners for many reasons. Some of the most significant benefits to these units include:
- Since there is no need for a water tank, you will save space inside your home.
- No tank also means you won’t need to wait for it to fill up before accessing hot water. This means you get unlimited hot water.
- The unit stays in standby mode until it’s needed, which will save you money and reduce your carbon footprint.
- With fewer moving parts to worry about, tankless water heater repair is required less frequently.
- These units also last longer than a traditional water heater. Tankless water heater replacement is recommended after about 15-20 years of operation.
Disadvantages of Tankless Water Heaters
Tankless water heaters come with many benefits, but there are a few things to keep in mind when considering whether or not to install one.
- Limited flow rate: While tankless water heaters constantly provide hot water, they’re limited by their flow rate. For instance, a typical tankless water heater will rarely be strong enough to provide hot water to multiple outlets at a time. So, if you need to run the washing machine and shower at the same time, a tankless unit might not be the best option. Traditional water heaters, on the other hand, can deliver as much hot water as needed from various sources until the hot water in the tank runs out.
- Costs: Tankless water heaters generally cost more than traditional heaters up front. You may opt for a cheaper, smaller model but it won’t provide as much hot water comparatively. There are also costs that come with installation. Tankless water heaters need special piping and good venting which can be costly.
- Maintenance: Tankless water heaters need regular maintenance to prolong their life. You need to flush and clean them about once a year. The filters must also be changed often and the system drained completely. However, this is true of all water heaters – they require regular maintenance to function properly.
- Compatibility: The electrical and plumbing systems in older homes may not be compatible with a tankless hot water system. Unlike traditional storage tanks, retrofitting a home with a tankless unit may be costly and difficult. Make sure to hire a skilled plumber to ensure the job is done right.
Another thing to keep in mind when installing one of these modern units is that hard water can also be rough on a tankless water heater. If you live in an area with hard water, that may mean investing in a water softener.
What to Expect From Us
Working with us is easy! Put your mind at ease working with a company that takes pride in its workmanship and quality of customer care.
Fast Turnarounds: Fast, efficient service with permanent results means you can get back to the important things in life.
A+ Rating with the BBB: The opinions of our customers and peers are important. We are proud to earn such high ratings with the Better Business Bureau.
HUB Certified-Woman Owned Business: Our unique perspective in this industry gives us an edge over competitors.
We Call When We’re on the Way: You’ll always know when to expect us because we always call when we’re on the way to your home.
For expert tankless water heater installation and repairs, call (972) 247-3763 and speak with one of our experts. Find out why more homeowners in Dallas, TX are choosing to switch to one of these on-demand water heaters.